Benjamin Jorgensen, MD
Dr. Jorgensen adds his experience as a teacher, mentor, and board-certified vascular surgeon to Dakota Vascular, where he is a provider and one of the clinic’s founding partners.
Dr. Jorgensen was born in Yankton, South Dakota and completed the majority of his medical and surgical training right here at home. After several years in practice, Dr. Jorgensen has become well-known for being respectful and attentive to all his patients. He believes healthcare should be personal and it shows in the way he approaches the patient experience at Dakota Vascular.
From medical management to advanced surgical procedures, Dr. Jorgensen specializes in a full spectrum of vascular treatments.
Certifications & Associations
- American Board of Surgery Certification:
- Vascular Surgery
- Society for Vascular Surgery
- International College of Surgeons
- South Dakota State Medical Association
- Clinical Assistant Professor, University of South Dakota
- University of South Dakota Sanford School of Medicine, Vermillion, SD
- Maricopa Medical Center Surgery Internship, Phoenix, AZ
- University of South Dakota General Surgery Residency, Sioux Falls, SD
- Geisinger Medical Center Vascular Surgery Fellowship, Danville, PA
Personal & Hobbies
Ben and his wife, Leslie, stay busy with their three boys, one golden retriever, and six laying hens. Whenever he can, Ben enjoys working outdoors. A few of his favorite hobbies include mountain biking, fishing, and playing and coaching hockey.