Patrick Kelly, MD
Dr. Patrick Kelly is a board-certified vascular surgeon and founding partner of Dakota Vascular. He has more than 20 years of experience in treating patients with complex arterial and venous conditions.
Before becoming a surgeon, Dr. Kelly studied structural and civil engineering, a discipline that has proven to be the perfect partner to his surgical skill. Dr. Kelly has invented several devices that have advanced vascular care and improved quality of life for his patients. He is an acknowledged expert in his field — regularly being called upon to present to medical groups across the globe — and he leads a research team whose findings have expanded the effectiveness of vascular care for even the most difficult cases.
Certifications & Associations
- American Board of Surgery Certifications:
- General Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Clinical Professor, University of South Dakota
- Adjunct Professor of Surgery, University of Minnesota
- Society of Vascular Surgery
- University of Wyoming, Laramie, WY
- University of South Dakota Sanford School of Medicine, Vermillion, SD
- Creighton University Medical Center Internship, Omaha, NE
- Creighton University School of Medicine Residency
- St. Louis University Health Science Center Fellow, St. Louis, MO