Angelo Santos, MD
Most recently the department chair of a local hospital’s vascular program, Dr. Angelo Santos is now lending his considerable medical, surgical, and leadership skills to Dakota Vascular as one of its founding partners.
Nearly two decades of experience has given Dr. Santos competencies in all facets of arterial and venous care. Patient reviews consistently describe him as a good listener and a physician who takes the time to answer questions.
Dr. Santos specializes in aortic stent grafting, peripheral angiography, lytic therapy, angioplasty, and carotid stenting.
Certifications & Associations
- American Board of Surgery Certifications:
- Vascular Surgery
- General Surgery
- Surgical Critical Care
- Clinical Associate Professor, University of South Dakota
- West Virginia University School of Medicine, Morgantown, WV
- Hennepin County Medical Center Residency, Minneapolis, MN
- University of Minnesota Critical Care Fellowship, Minneapolis, MN
- Allegheny General Hospital Vascular Surgery Fellowship, Pittsburgh, PA
Personal & Hobbies
Angelo and his wife, Laura, have four active kids. The family loves to travel together across the U.S. and internationally.